OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you interested in technology and can speak French? You could be the next Technical Support Specialist Aritco is looking for!
Can you speak French and are interested in technology, electronics or mechanics and are keen to join a fast-paced and customer-oriented company with highly committed employees? Can you contribute with your social and technical competence and play a part in Aritco´s future success? Aritco is currently seeking to recruit a French-speaking technical support specialist to join their global support team. Don´t wait - submit your application today!
Purpose, Offer and Benefits
As Technical Support Specialist, you will join an intimate global support team of specialists that provide technical support to Articos partners in countries all over the world. The support team currently consists of 5 colleagues situated in different parts of the world. The support team is a subdivision of the Customer Support Department, which is comprised of 15 colleagues. In this role you will be an important point of contact for stakeholders and also get to work with a well-respected brand that is synonymous with luxury and quality!
"Within 3 years we aim to be one of Sweden´s best workplaces and have already taken steps towards this goal by relocating to a modern, activity-based workspace in Veddesta/Barkarby. In this purpose-built workspace you will find a variety of different meeting environments and an array of fun activities. We even offer our employees a generous wellbeing allowance, staff benefits through Benify and see flextime as a given to ensure all staff can enjoy a good work-life balance." - Aritco
• Respond as first-line support to Aritco´s partners, which involves providing support with technical issues or installation difficulties received through various channels such as email and telephone.
• Communicate relevant information regarding the issues received by first-line support with the rest of the Global Support Team, with the goal being to continuously improve both Aritco´s products and services.
• Oversee training that is carried out with Aritco´s partners, mechanics and installers.
• Generate and update training material to ensure that Aritco´s partners are fully trained in the maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of Aricto lifts. The training is carried out in various manners, for example, at Aritco´s training center in Veddesta, on-line or on-site at a lift installation. Training material is generated in the form of videos and/or FAQ which are later published on Aritco´s portal that all partners have access to.
• Be responsible for the maintenance of demo lifts.
• Proactively ensure continuous improvement of all areas related to technical support.
• Travel may be required to resolve issues on-site (in Sweden, and overseas) on the occasions where technical issues cannot be resolved via telephone or email.
The Bigger Picture
For this roll you will be based at Aricto´s modern office in Jarfälla. The position is full-time, with the start date being as soon as the right candidate is available. Working hours are 08:00-17:00 Monday through Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fridays, with a certain degree of flexibilty. As mentioned above, some travelling may be required when technical issues can not be resolved via telephone or email.
To succeed in this roll you need to have previously worked in a service-oriented roll requiring technical and/or electronic understanding, perhaps even a mechanical roll involving "hands-on" work with tools. Alternatively, you have studied such fields and possess theoretical knowledge. Most importantly, you have a passion for technology and possess some experience of CRM-systems. You are also proficient in Microsoft Office and are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. A background in mechanics, such as with cars or machinery is advantageous but by no means a requirement.
The right personality traits will weigh strongly in this recruitment process. Since this is a roll that requires being the point of contact for several stakeholder, you need to be confident and professional in your communication with others. Furthermore, since you will be responsible for training and a large degree of your communication will be through email or telephone, you need to be able to express yourself clearly, in an easy-to-understand manner, and be a good listener.
We work with TNG Tech in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence-based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-410 690 50
08-410 639 22
08-21 92 05
08-410 639 23
0709-76 48 95
08-410 639 29
070-350 03 07