OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
LeanNova is an engineering service company, situated in Trollhättan, Gothenburg, Shanghai and England, created by engineers from former Saab Automobile AB. Since the start in February 2012, the company has grown rapidly and today we employ more than 200 experienced engineers with an average OEM experience of more than 15 years. We specialise in complex assignments and offer our customers excellence in development and integration of systems and attributes for complete vehicles.
To our office in Gothenburg, we are looking for experienced Test Engineers for Electrical Propulsion Systems (EPS) such as Electrical Drive Systems (el machines and inverters), Battery Systems and Power Supply and Charging Systems for electrified vehicles. As a Test Engineer you will perform validation in rigs and complete vehicles, on test tracks and normal roads in Sweden and abroad. You will also be responsible for developing test plans and methods, document results in test reports and as a part of the development team propose solutions to problems identified.
Skills & Requirements
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree electrical engineering or similar
- Experience from Electric Propulsion System validation
- Knowledge in CAN, LIN, diagnostics and CANoe is required
- Experience fom Autosar, Flexray, Most and Matlab is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Driver license
- Solution and result driven approach
- Thorough and open mindset
- Strong analytical capability
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to both work independently and in teams
Please write ref.nr LN171 in your application. Interviews will be held continuously.
Nicklas Karlsson, +46 (0) 723 700 787