OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
On behalf of the customer, Publiq is looking for track fitters with a trade certificate in 7/7 rotation and wants to get in touch with ambitious and skilled people with expertise in railway subjects.
We will need people in more categories and disciplines in the time to come.
Workplace will be on the Nordlandsbanen between Grong and Mo i Rana.
Desired professional qualifications:
- Trade certificate as track fitter
- Extensive experience in track assembly
- Preferably approved as a rail welder
- Preferably HSV and / or LFS
- Other railway-related approvals
- The combination machine operator / track fitter is desirable, but not a requirement
Desired personal characteristics:
- High HSE focus
- Ownership of the job
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Good interaction skills
- Norwegian / Scandinavian
- English is an advantage
Rotation is 7/7 ( 7 days on - 7 days off)
Place of work is Nordlandsbanen (Grong - Mo I Rana)
Publiq covers costs for travel, accommodation and 3 meals a day.
Please add minimum 2 references in your resume .
During Covid-19 situation all foreigners must follow the Norwegian rules for quarantine. Please be updated for these rules.