OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
-Expert knowledge at least one of the following:
• C programming, preferably in a UNIX/Linux environment.
• Data- and network communication (Ethernet, IP, DHCP, OSPF, IGMP, BGP, IGMP, PIM,MPLS)
• Operating system internal operations (memory management, process scheduling, interrupt handling, etc.)
Experience within the following areas is not required but is a merit:
• Layer 2 and Layer 3 network design and/or management
• Hardware tools (e.g. JTAG, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Five years of experience within at least one of the following:
• On-hand experience with switch-asics. Marvell AC3X/Aldrin/Aldrin2 is preferred.
• Networking related development; for example routing protocols, forwarding code, or firewall development
• Embedded system programming; for example writing drivers, handling board-bring-up, and troubleshooting of low-level code
Working language: English or Swedish
About the position
- Work as senior C-programmer
- development work in the Edge Router and Carrier Ethernet product areas
-Requirement analysis, design, implementation and verification.
-we are using the Agile software development method to deliver high-quality and innovative products.
-Work together with test engineers and technical writers to make sure the product is thoroughly tested and documented.
-Most of the software development is done in C in a Unix environment.