For our client we are looking for a UX Designer.
Our client is committed to simplifying lives by offering better technology solutions that improve impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations. Our clients UX Design department are responsible for designing the User Experience including interfaces and interaction flows.
What you will do:
- Work with in-car user experiences.
- Be part of a scrum team and work from a backlog in close collaboration with other interaction and visual designers.
- Create intuitive interaction flows.
- Keep consistency in the user interface.
- Communicate and visualize interactions using Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop or similar tools.
- Document solutions as well as present design proposals on crits & design reviews.
- Conduct, assist and analyse usability test.
Who are you?
- Master’s Degree in interaction design, human machine interaction or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of documented experience with User Experience Design.
- Strong interaction design skills and a passion for UX Design.
- Ability to think across the customer journey and different touch points
- Strong knowledge and experience of user research processes.
- Experience writing UX guidelines and creating and using design systems.
- You are fluent in sketch, figma, illustrator, prototyping, etc.
- Understanding of the in-car user context.
- Hands-on getting things done attitude and able to work in a structured way.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in group.
- Responsive to feedback and able to follow directions.
- Driver’s license.
- Excellent English skills.
Documented experience in development of multimodal user interfaces is meritorious.
Please note! A digital portfolio of previous work should be included with the application.