OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Your leadership will make a difference.
At Volvo Cars, we are always looking for world-class leaders who bring out the best in our people. If you want to be part of leading and inspiring our mission to change the automotive experience and make people’s lives less complicated, then we have the job for you.o the future.
What's in it for you?
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to own a vehicle during one of most innovative times in the transport industry. Volvo Cars is looking to redefine all aspects of the car ecosystem including ownership, autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, sustainability and online shopping. Research as a discipline is a key part of Volvo Cars' strategy and a newly formed UX organization will help gather insights about our user's and redefine and elevate the users experience of Volvo's products and Services.
We are looking for a UX Research Manager who will report of the Head of Car UX and will lead a team of multi-disciplinary research professionals.
The position is based at our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden (international candidates are welcome to apply. We offer relocation support).
What you will do
The UX Research manager will be an integral part of the UX leadership team at Volvo and drive UX forward across the company. You will play a key part in evangelizing good design research and research practices across the organization while coaching and mentoring a global team of six or more researchers.You will lead, coordinate and define research efforts for our vehicles and services. The role involves constant cross-functional collaboration with product management, engineering, marketing, and other areas of the business to help create efficient teams. You will work across many time zones and travel regularly.
Volvo Cars Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden
How to learn more and apply
We look forward to receiving your application!
For questions about the team, position, and recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter to the UX Organization, Megan Reif, at +46 (0) 763 121 018.
Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
There is no need for a cover letter, but please answer the screening questions.
If you link to or upload your portfolio/examples where you have documented your work and processes, your application will be prioritized.
Who you are
We believe that you probably:
* Have managed multi-disciplinary research teams for about five years
* Have around at least eight years of UX research experience
* Are experienced in working with product, marketing and engineering teams
* Know how to collect and incorporate data of all types and can define the best approach for each learning need
* Have managed stakeholders in large and complex organizations
* Have contributed extensively to strategy and planning
* Have a proven track record of delivering research outputs on time and contributing to informing and shaping the vision of key stakeholders
* Speak and write fluent English.
* Are able to provide a portfolio of projects (or samples of preview work) to which you have made a substantial contribution and/or make a portfolio presentation as part of the selection process.
It is an advantage if you have experience in research for both hardware and software prodcuts and design for consumer electronics. It would be a bonus if you you are familiar with driving distraction considerations and research for the automotive industry.
As a person, you are a strong collaborator who is open and works well with others.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50