It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! We have been growing over 100% every year in the last four years and in October 2020, we were recognized as SaaS company of the year in the Nordics.
In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprises to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming we are proud to offer a relevant solution to this demand. We help multiple Fortune 500 customers understand, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
We are now looking for a UX Researcher to join our Analytics team, at our office in Stockholm.
What is Hive Analytics?
Hive Analytics offers actionable and personalized insights for its customers. We have a unique offering combining data on engagement, video quality, reach and network performance. What’s in it for our stakeholders? We can help them to have a clear picture and take the right decisions.
The team is a Product department with a centric position at Hive, which makes it easy to work closely with all other departments and deliver competitive, innovative and exciting products into our ecosystem. We know that a strong team makes the most awesome decisions, so it’s important for us that everyone in the team has a voice. We want you to feel free to ask us spot-on product questions nobody’s asked us before. We can’t promise to make all your ideas come true, but we promise we’re keen to hear you out. At the end of the day, what rocks our boat is contributing to the success of our customers.
What to expect
You can expect an atmosphere of creativity and innovation together with fantastic workplace diversity here at Hive Streaming. Today, we have over 25 nationalities among our 75 co-workers around the globe. You will be the third member of the team, today consisting of Anna, a Product Owner and Despina, the VP of the product line. The team will continually grow in the coming year. The perfect fit for Hive is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems.
We will offer you…
- An innovative and dynamic customer-centric workplace where we empower one another
- Work in a fast-paced scale-up within a global context
- Onboarding training and collaboration with experienced colleagues
- An opportunity to be working with the most important, in terms of company revenue, product line
Working as a UX Researcher
As a UX Researcher in the Analytics team, you will be working closely with Hive’s clients to gather information and understand what motivates the customer/persona. You will collaborate with the team's UX designer and with other people across the organization. You will be the first UX researcher at Hive which allow you to shape the way we will be working within this field.
- Meet customers/clients to gather information
- Understand what motivates the customer/persona by for example interviewing
- Work with investigating how a product/feature will improve the customer's lives
- Present design research findings to the team in a clear and organized fashion
- Work closely with the teams UX designer and give feedback based on your findings
- Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives
- You earned a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in design, marketing, cognitive science, economics, or information science, engineering or a related field
- Proven work experience as a UX Researcher or a similar role for at least 5 years
- A solid understanding of the design thinking process, as well as a passion and know-how for influencing design strategy
- Portfolio of design projects that you attach in your application
Previous experience working with analytics is a plus.
The perfect match will be…
- Customer-centric, who generates solutions to the customer's needs and exceed their expectations
- A great planner, producing short and long-term plans that are comprehensive and realistic
- An initiator, who initiates activities and project independently and get others on board
- Good communicator, seeking first to understand and then to be understood
You are aligned and want to live by our Core Values; customer-centricity, innovation, empowerment.
- Employment: Full-time
- Start: As agreed/Position available now
- Salary and benefit: Competitive with subsidized health activities etc.