OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With
cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction
equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm,
Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Join our team
Do you want the opportunity to work in a diverse team from different continents, experiences and backgrounds, and make a key contribution to a continued successful development globally?
We are looking for an engaged Vice President Human Resources for our Underground Division to execute our people management strategies. Underground divisions is the third biggest division within Epiroc employing approximately 1 500 people and located in our product companies (Sweden, China, India) and Customer Centers worldwide. You will report to the President of the Underground division and belong to the divisional management team.
As a key leader within the division, you will contribute to the division’s strategy and further define and execute the people management strategy, with a customer centricity as a core. You will lead and guide our human resource professionals and make sure that our organization in both product companies and customer centers have an efficient structure.
To be successful, we must have an agile, efficient and high-performing organization of motivated & passionate employees, with the right competence level, optimal flexibility, diversity and a positive attitude. We have a safe and inclusive workplace where all people feel belonging. We are agile and courageous in creating results and achieving targets. We take responsibility and ownership with a caring attitude. We also have a leadership that attracts new talents. Your mission as a key leader is to maintain and develop this even further.
* Safeguard that everyone in the organization respects and lives up to the values of Epiroc
* Execution of People & Leadership strategies within Epiroc and the Underground division
* Secure a high performing organization and be the employer of choice with innovative and efficient people processes, where people flourish and deliver sustainable business results
* Ensure that we attract and employ the right people to suit our needs
* Being a role model and visible ambassador for our company values and basic beliefs, including that we play an active role in building a feedback culture that gives everyone opportunity to grow
* Contribute to establishing cross-functional teams to ensure an efficient decision making and communication structure within the Underground division
* Provide leadership and support to our customer centers ensuring that we have excellent people management processes in place.
* Strongly contribute to the Underground division’s target of reaching 25% gender diversity by the end of 2021.
* Contribute to our vision of becoming an ‘undisputed automation & digitalization leader’ and provide simple, easy to use and innovative HR solutions, processes and tools to support business needs
* Ensure that leaders are leading digital acceleration and establish a reskilling strategy for new digital competencies
You have extensive experience of leading the Human Resources function to create tangible business results. You have a university degree within Human Resources/Organizational Management, or similar, and are fluent in English.
You are efficient and proactive, with strategic execution skills developed in an international environment. You are driven with positive enthusiasm and a pragmatic approach and able to collaborate with business leaders and employees to drive change and achieve business goals. Times of change and transformation require leadership with clear vision but also creativity through challenging the status quo, thinking outside the box for opportunities for organizational and business development and delivering outstanding results.
Based on our work with gender diversity, we are happy to see male applicants.
Location & travel
This positon is based in Örebro, Sweden. Both domestic and international travel will be required, approximatley 30 days a year.
Application and contacts
In this recruitment process, we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, by creating an account in our recruitment system. Last day to apply for this position is 2020-09-13.
For questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Sami Niiranen, President Divisional management URE, email@example.com / +46 72 085 3069 or Nadim Penser, Senior Vice President HR, firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 70 206 46 20.