Who we are
Axema Access Control is a Swedish company who develops and manufactures security systems. We were founded in 1992 and have over 30 employees, where the majority works from our HQ in Stockholm. Here we develop and design both the software and hardware for our different products.
Our most common product is our door centrals and access control panels, which you can find in many office buildings and housing cooperatives around in Sweden and the rest of the world. Our keyword is simplicity, in which we mean that all our products are supposed to be easy to use, both by the building administrators as well as by the end-users who are entering through the doors. Our products are simple to install, add new features for customized needs, and upgrade. This thanks to our complex system, VAKA, which is made entirely by us at Axema from scratch.
We are continuously working on improving our products with new features. Therefore, we are now looking for a new embedded developer to join our team.
- A chance to work from start to finish with a complex product
- The opportunity to work with market-leading Security systems and Access Control systems, using JS and TypeScript with Angular
- The opportunity to make your own decisions regarding the frontend structure, using your experience and expertise
- A position where you can grow with a stable, but still fast-growing company
We believe that you thrive by having discussions regarding design and usability as well as having a great impact on key decisions regarding further development. Here, you would get to make great products with focus on high quality and can work on the hardware hands-on in our HQ.
We would like you to have
- Around 5+ years’ experience with frontend development
- Experience with REST
- Experience of working with design guidelines (our design is based on Google Material design and we are using Angular material framework)
It's a plus if you have experience with
- Experience with State management libraries like Redux or NgRx
- Interest in UX and an eye for details
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with CI/CD (we use Jenkins for our automated deployments)
- Knowledge/interest with C++ and/or Python, as we have some projects based on hybrid technology
- Hardware knowledge/interest
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
076 677 56 55
076 677 56 55