OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for 2 Service Technicians who carry out work in our wind parks in the region of Blaiken/Jokkmokksliden. The Service Technician's responsibilities are commissioning, fault clearance as well as maintenance. Tasks will include general, as well as specialized work and are described as follows:
- Analyze defects with phone-contact to service coordinator.
- Autonomously repairs of turbines, troubleshooting and faultfinding.
- Carry out complex repair-processes in collaboration with the Lead Technician
- Carry out planned maintenance-/inspection-activities with subcontractors
- Fill in reports and checklists in order to completely inform Field Operation Manager
- Inform customer in case of works on the turbine
- Carry out repair or exchange of main components
- Check inventory of spare parts stock and be responsible for material on site
- Standard monitoring of booked service reports and steering of service process to book expenses correctly
- Guarantee that tasks are realized with high quality and in time.
- Realization of tasks in the most economical way for NORDEX Company
- Responsible for material, tools and property of company Nordex.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with Nordex manuals and regulations
- Keep all H&S related instructions and guidelines. Work safely for material and personnel
In your role you will report to the Field Operation Manager responsible for the area Blaiken .
You should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Electrical experience from low voltage systems. (Require at least three years experience)
- Experience as team leader and supervisor in electrical work
- Experienced to use data processing adequately
- Good English language skills (read, write and speak fluently)
- Teamwork, collaboration and willingness to take over responsibility
- Quick grasp and capable of making decisions
- Ability to solve problems
- Think strategically and analytically
- Flexible in working time
- Computer literate able to use MS Office
- Readiness for training
- Able to work in high altitudes
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English.
Please apply within the career portal at www.nordex-online.com