OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a 3D Animator to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we truly believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
As a 3D Animator you will have a hand in bringing our world to life. You will work closely with the Art Director and 3D Artists and will be responsible for creating character and environment animations. Your animations will be an integral part of excellent visual storytelling on various platforms and will give life to a world that can compete with the best.
Your day-to-day as a 3D Animator.
- Working closely with the Art Director to learn the vision for the project and understand what type of animation is needed.
- Collaborate with 3D Artists and Technical Artists to make their assets ready for animation.
- Bring the world to life.
- A portfolio showcasing high-quality and stylized animations
- Proficiency in Blender
- Experience with the full cycle of animation work
- A good understanding of the animation pipeline for mobile games
- A full understanding of the 12 principles of animation
- Experience using the Unity Animation Controller
- Experience making loop animations for both humanoid characters and props
Good to have
- 2+ Years of working on mobile games throughout various projects
- Experience with the technical part of animation, e.g. rigging and skinning
- Experience in 3D modelling and texturing
- Willingness to learn new skills and adopt to new software quickly
- Experience working in a start-up game development studio working on mobile games
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world.