OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Smarteq Wireless AB- a part of PCTEL Inc. is in a strong growth phase and we need more independent and driven colleagues for our strong team! More and more products in our world are being connected. Our products- such as antennas are critical components for achieving reliable connection and optimizing performance in all wirelessly connected systems. Smarteq has been a Swedish company for 50+ years. Our customers are primarily in three segments - Energy, Vehicles and Industry. For us, customer relationships are important, and we therefore work in close collaboration with our customers who are located globally in over 40 countries. The company is certified according to the automotive industry standard IATF 16949 and environmentally certified according to ISO 14001. Our team currently consists of 13 employees in Sweden and France. We have our base in modern premises in Kista, Stockholm. Since May 2021, Smarteq is a part of PCTEL Inc. - a leading American company in Industrial IoT and listed on Nasdaq stock exchange. For more information: www.smarteq.com
The most important thing is that you are the right person to be part of our team. To thrive with us, we are looking for you who can:
· Manage and execute the entire sales process including prospecting, quoting, negotiating, and closing the opportunity.
· Deploy necessary efforts to meet or exceed sales goals of incoming order and revenue.
· Build and nurture strategic relationships with accounts, to proactively seek out new business opportunities.
· Develop and manages a healthy sales funnel.
· Create and execute a well-structured and account and regional plans business.
· Promote PCTEL’s way of working
· Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports, as required using tools available including CRM-Sales Force.
· Assist in contract negotiations.
· Generate and follow-up on sales leads provided by various marketing channels
· Deliver PCTEL corporate and product presentations, prepare proposals, coordinate demonstrations, and responds to RFIs, RFPs, etc.
· Coordinate and conduct customer visits
· Attend trade shows, conferences, and symposiums as a PCTEL representative.
· Provide feedback to Product Management on product needs and market requirements.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of company products, roadmaps, industry trends, competitive information, etc..
· Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
· Perform other work-related duties and/or works on special projects, as required
· MSc. Degree in Physics and/ or Microelectronics or +10 year equivalent work experience
· +5 years work experience in successful technical Sales
· Experience in managing B2B sales and account management in the wireless telecommunications industry.
· Professional interpersonal skills interacting with customers
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Language skills appropriate to the assigned accounts or territory.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
· Ability to interact with various internal department personnel including Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Executives and Management, externally with Engineers, Managers and Directors/Executives
· Ability to secure confidential information
· Language (required): Swedish, English
· Place: Kista, Sweden
It is a permanent employment after 6 months of probationary employment with placement in Kista, Stockholm. Access as soon as possible or by appointment.
Send your CV to Ulrika Johansson at, email@example.com