OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Reference number: 04065
You have set yourself the aim of investing your personality, your energy and your time where it is worthwhile. In a task which is both fun and a challenge. In a company that is successful.
Welcome to Nordex!
With more than 2.500 employees, we number among the leading manufacturers of wind turbines worldwide. We are a dynamic company operating in the booming wind energy sector which has set its aims high and depends on staff to implement these aims forcefully
The position of Account Manager is located in Uppsala. Your main accountabilities are described as follows:
- Key contact person of the clients for commercial issues for a defined customer portfolio
- Provide consultation to the clients on the scope of services offered by Nordex
- Proactive approach for Repair/Mod offers, follow them up, negotiate and close the offer
- Proactive approach for maintenance offers, follow them up, negotiate and close the offer
- Build up, develop and maintain long-term client relationship
- Ensure customer satisfaction; manage client complaints to prevent potential contractual problems
- Reactivate lost accounts
- Responsible for order intake und revenues of the service area
- Responsible and dealing with overdue payments
- Cooperation and management of interfaces to other operative functions (Field Operation Managers, Back-office)
Within your function as Account Manager you will report directly to the Head of Service.
You should hold the following qualification and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor diploma with at least 3 years experience in a technical sales position
- Knowledge in the renewable energy sector
- Experienced in dealing with internal and external customers and in the tender process
- Good English language skills, additional language skills would be advantageous
- Technical competence
- Relationship management, Negotiating skills and conflict management
- Planning & organization skills
- Willing to travel on regular basis, including nights away from home
- Computer literate, able to use MS Office, SAP and in house database and workload management systems
- Resiliance & tolerance of frustration
- Presentation skills
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.
Please apply for this position at www.nordex-online.com. No applications sent by email will be considered.