In a world where product size labels are unreliable, Volumental is the footwear industry's leading FitTech™ company. Our FitTech uses 3D scans and a one-of-a-kind, AI-powered recommendation engine to match everyone with the shoes that fit them best.
With top brand and retail partners worldwide, including New Balance, Bauer, The Athlete's Foot, Ecco, and XXL, our footprint spans 2500+ stores across 45 countries and growing!
And that's where you come in! With our team headquartered in Stockholm and currently composed of 60+ people, we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join us who will help us continue enabling data-driven decision-making, providing financial transparency and strategic input at Volumental.
What will you do?
Take an active role in bringing Accounting in-house from an external accounting service, focusing on Accounts Payable.
Own accounts payable. You'll be in charge of the whole process, send invoices for approval, set up new suppliers in the system, make sure costs are booked in the correct period (incl. Capitalization, depreciation, reserves, accruals, etc.), and quality assurance to make sure it's all aligned with the budget structure.
Prepare the payment file in SEK, manually register international payments on the bank, and take care of other payments for Volumental.
Support upper management with internal expenses and claims by ensuring completeness and accuracy of these processes.
Support upper management with the annual audit.
Team up with our in-house accountant on the AR side and our senior accountant to create policies and routines and experiment with different possibilities supporting our team as it grows, aiming for efficient and scalable solutions.
All the other things! One week you may be presenting financial metrics in a meeting, and the next, you might be finding out how to improve a current policy. We're growing, but we are still a scaleup, and you need to be able to thrive in an intense and collaborative environment.
We are excited about you because…
- You have at least three years of experience working with accounting/in a similar position with a focus on accounts payable.
- You feel comfortable following procedures the company might adopt, but you would also love to suggest new processes and lead changes!
- You are organized and communicative, able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders while keeping track of different administrative tasks simultaneously.
- You are precise and analytical, able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. You enjoy getting things done while also focusing on accuracy.
- You are fluent in English. With colleagues from over 20 countries and customers worldwide, it's truly an international environment! Swedish is considered a plus.
Don't let these stop you from applying, but please let us know if they fit you:
- You have experience working with VAT taxes
- You have worked with month-end procedures
- You have previously worked in a SaaS company
- You have interest and/or experience in the tech industry.
You'll be an essential part of the greater whole - able to drive initiatives and steer development while at the same time collaborating with other subject matter experts on our team. We encourage a diversity of candidates to apply!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget