OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to lead our Accounting team in Malmö! This is a DREAM JOB for someone who loves (and is skilled in) accounting, developing people, and optimizing processes!
Excited to know more?
As Accounting Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the daily management of the accounting operations and the development of the accounting team. You should have a strong passion for accounting, analysis, and continuous process improvements. The position reports to the Finance Director.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations
- Lead the accounting team of 3-4 people
- Responsible for the month-end and year-end closings for the legal entities in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and UK
- Monthly consolidation and reporting of financial statements for the group
- Ensure compliance with K3 and other regulations
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual reports for the group and subsidiaries
- Communication with external auditors
- Heavily involved in the ongoing Netsuite implementation
- Provide monthly and ad hoc analysis of accounting data
- Ensure that tax returns are prepared and paid on time
- Continuous development of accounting processes, financial reporting and finance systems
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with accounting and/or auditing
- The drive to develop as a leader (previous leadership experience is not a requirement)
- Experience of working within an international organization is an advantage
- A structured and proactive approach
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Work independently and deliver tasks on time
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic entrepreneurial environment
Telavox is the place to be! If you haven’t heard about Telavox before we are a 17-years old successful tech company in the telecom business. We develop world-leading communications platforms with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat, and much more. Regardless of whether it involves an entrepreneur-driven startup or a giant among giants, we contribute to making companies’ workplace more productive and enjoyable! And we love it!
We are approximately 260 Telavoxers in five countries, with roots in Skåne! In Malmö, we have our supernice headquarters (that we can’t wait to go back to since we are working remotely these times!) We work with creative people who enjoy having fun, and we still have (through our awesome Telavox video and chat) even though we cannot see each other physically. When Telavox employees tell us why they stay with us, the answer is almost always that it is because of fantastic colleagues. Wow! In addition to dream colleagues, we will also offer you leadership development, health insurance, wellness grant, social events (distancing nowadays), free use of KRY, and a bunch of other good things. In addition, you can join us on a growth journey :-)
We like different! Everyone is welcome, and all our differences are needed in order to keep on developing and continue to support our product, our customers, and our organization with awesome experiences! Read more about our culture, people and business in our Culture Book (https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQN1wDpp_YGRwXww6S7tEYfb8KO2AGyjJk51uA6g7IX_Nv4gtaHH2ci2SPizYx-CWt3f6noEJls_n2M/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.g63cf6a08cf_1_0).
Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? Apply now!
We are really looking forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact HR Business Partner Hanna Lindkvist at [email protected]