OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
You are passionate about digital products and implementing good practices. In addition you get energized by leading, coaching and developing people. Working agile and being open to the change motivates you and naturally you share and live IKEA culture and values.
In this role you bring proven advanced training in Computer science. You hold demonstrable knowledge of agile principles in theory and practise. Moreover we believe you have minimum of 5 years of experience working as an Agile Coach or similar. Another experience of yours is using work management tools such as Jira as well as experience with different Agile frameworks and methods.
You have knowledge in following areas:
· experience with agile development practices and working in agile teams, in which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams
· deep knowledge of servant leadership, empowering people and team
· good understanding of software development practices and execution within a retail & e-commerce environment
· Good knowledge of product mindset
As it’s up to the team to decide on the agile method to use, it is very beneficial if you have experience in coaching development teams in other methods or frameworks than scrum.
As a person you have the ability to lead, motivate and influence teams particularly in complex and challenging environments. You have the capability to use sound judgment to make timely and effective decisions. In problem solving you are proactive, particularly in navigating through blockers and obstacles. You are motivated to build, maintain and collaborate in relations across multiple functions and seniority levels. When it comes to improvement you strive to continuously improve and shape the agile approach to suit the Digital organization. You possess excellent team working, collaboration and communication skills. Furthermore you have the ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of technology as an integrated part of the business.
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com
ABOUT THE JOB
As Agile Team coach the main objective is to guide and coach the team.
Assignments in the role:
· Responsible for the adoption of lean and agile principles so that teams across Ingka are effective in achieving its purpose
· Provide coaching, guidance and training towards roles within e.g. Product and Engineering as well as other roles within Ingka in order to adopt, implement and improve agile ways of working
· Ensure collaboration and alignment between teams in order to secure engagement around shared business value
· Organise and run planning meetings, ensuring teams reach a collective agreement on the work for the period i.e. there is an agreed backlog and plan
· Educate and help members of the team to understand how they can contribute in becoming a high performing team
· Sustain the internal agile community and champion involvement in external agile communities to share information, improve skills and actively work on advancing the knowledge within the area of expertise
· Provide transparency and visibility on the team’s activity/progress to be able to quickly respond to change
· Track and use empirical data to produce objective measures and ensure continuous improvement
· Advocate and demonstrate the benefits of the lean and agile way of working in the organisation in order to build the agile capability, both across Ingka as well as within the Digital organisation
About the team
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
In this role you will report to the Agile Team Coaching Leader.
Please note that there is a preferred candidate for the position.