OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Flygprestanda AB has thanks to its leading expertise in the aviation industry during 51 years become one of the leading suppliers of takeoff and landing calculations for airlines worldwide. We are also in the forefront of developing new products and services in the aerospace industry.
We are specialists in software and software related services to the airline's operational departments, where our software services are used by pilots to make takeoff and landing calculations prior to each flight.
Since our customers use our services prior to each flight, they expect both high quality and flexible solutions.
In fresh premises with an attractive location next to “Stortorget” in central Malmo we can offer a stimulating and challenging position as an “Airport Analyst”.
We believe that you are a dedicated problem solving individual, with a team-effort mind-set and a professional personality. You are thorough in your work and believe in organizing your day in a productive manner. We place great importance to your personal qualities.
Preferably skills is that you have an interest in the aviation industry or perhaps some basic understanding or experience from the operational side of the Aviation industry.
The area of responsibilities include e.g:
- Handling of AIS publications (e.g AIP or similar)
- Evaluating NOTAM.
- Update our Airport Database with revised/new data from AIS publications and NOTAM
- Analyze runway information and decide if special “engine out procedures” are required or would be beneficial for the customers.
- Creating suitable procedures when deemed necessary.
- Customer contact including support.
The Operations Support team
We are a small but dedicated team of 9 Airport Analysts at our Swedish office. A positive and solution oriented mindset is a valuable asset in our daily work.
- MS office/Open office experience required.
- Fluent in English on a professional level. Also in writing.
- An solid interest in the aviation industry.
- Good mathematical and theoretical learning skills.
- Other languages.
- Pilot experience or similar job experience from airlines operational departments.
Send your CV and a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 25/11-2020.
Note: Recruiting process will be ongoing and the position may be appointed before this date. For questions regarding the position, contact our Quality Manager: Åke Grundemar at 040-6420026.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Quality Manager Åke Grundemar