OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
APC Engineer based in Nynäshamn
Nynas Refinery in Nynäshamn is looking for an advanced Process Control (APC) Engineer to join our Process Technical Services (PTS) team.
As an APC Engineer you will get a critical role in ensuring that the refinery units are operating at maximum capacity with optimal yields and thereby maximizing profit. The responsibilities will be both to manage the existing applications as well as developing new exciting applications. In the PTS department you will be a part of team consisting of 6 process engineers and 2 control systems engineers. The departments main mission is to ensure the refinery are operated in optimal way and, also to find and implement new ideas that will benefit the refinery.
We offer a varied and challenging position working in a technical department with committed and dedicated colleagues. You will get an important role in the refinery where your effort will matter.
You will be responsible of the APC applications and hardware in Nynäshamn and will be reporting directly to the PTS Manager.
Furthermore, you will:
· Maintain and develop existing APC applications
· Manage APC projects for new applications
· Analyze and improve the performance and usage of the APC applications
· Organize and execute training and workshops for engineers and operators
· Ensure that the basic control loops are well tuned and suitable for use in APC applications
As a successful candidate we believe you have the following background:
· Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering
· At least 8 years’ experience within APC area
· Good pedagogic and communication skills
· Result Oriented and Goal Driven
· Interest in Control System
· Experience of refinery process units are preferred
· Process Simulation Experience is preferred
· Fluent in English and Swedish
Contact and application
If the position sounds attractive to you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Apply lates the 19th September 2021