At Novacura we are passionate about solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses. We work with several business systems and our own unique product Novacura Flow. We are a global organization with close cooperation between our offices in different countries and we have high ambitions to continue to develop and grow in all our markets.
We are now looking for an Application Developer with a passion for technology, business processes and customer experience to join our Labs department to help us drive digitalization within some of the world’s strongest brands within IFS Applications.
As an Application Developer, you will be developing, configuring and supporting our applications, from requirements gathering to operating finished applications. You will be focused on interpreting and analyzing requirements to develop fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade applications utilizing Novacura Flow and IFS Applications.
You are part of the global Labs Department of Novacura supporting our application offerings on both Novacura Flow and IFS. You will have a close cooperation with the R&D department, consulting department, and the wider organization to help our customers and partners explore the possibilities of Novacura Flow.
This position can be placed in any of Novacura´s major offices in Sweden, business travels can be required.
What can we offer you?
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, when you get the opportunity to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We offer you a global development role in an innovative and fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customers. We offer competitive benefits, compensation based on competence/performance and highly talented Novacurians as great colleagues.
Required qualifications and skills?
We believe you have a great interest in new technology and a broad technical background:
- University Degree with a specialization in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- More than 3 years experience with implementation and/or development of business application software.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IFS Applications or similar business applications and experience with C#,
- Net or any Object-Oriented Programming language and SQL Server.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with development and deployment of distributed web application architecture (RESTful, SOAP, and OData services)
- Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Knowledge in Web development technologies and tools will be an added advantage
You have great communication and collaboration skills and you always deliver good service with the highest quality. You are someone with great analytical skills and can convert customers’ needs into great app design. You have a proactive approach and is always eager to learn new things and you thrive from a work environment with a high development pace.
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today. Selection is done continuously. For questions regarding the position, please contact Paul Phillips, Director Product Manager Labs, at email@example.com