Join Novacura, an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology.
Together with us, you will work in a role that spans business, IT and process development in a company with a unique global position.
We are looking to hire a Solution Consultant who can help our customers realize the full potential of our technology platform and it's integration with ERP systems.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology along with a proven track record of software/IT consulting, helping customers apply innovative technology solutions to real world business problems.
Required qualifications and skills
- 2-5 years IT Consulting and/or Software development experience.
- Experience working with IFS Applications.
- Experience with PL/SQL development.
- Experience with C#, .Net or any Object-Oriented Programming language and SQL Server
- Experience in Flow development
- Proven experience as a Solution Consultant, Software developer or Business Analyst.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills, both writing and speaking in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- Experience with the following technologies would be beneficial:
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge in Business process Management
- RESTful web services
- Travel: 15-20%
We are looking for applicants who:
- Are comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment,
- Quick and enthusiastic learners.
- An independent self-starter that is self-motivated and dedicated to success.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we are interested in an application from you without delay. Selection is done continuously so do not miss the chance.
What can Novacura offer you?
- To achieve greatness, we will constantly challenge you to step out of your comfort zone, and we will expect the same from you.
- Only our combined strengths will help us reach our goals. We value passion and we expect everyone to contribute with their thoughts and ideas, to be able to constantly create better products and customer relationships.
- We believe high performing people need balance in their lives. We offer a challenging working environment but we also think that health and good work-life balance are important.
Freedom AND responsibility
- We are a flat organization and we move quickly. You will have freedom to get the job done in the way you think is best.
- We will therefore hold you responsible for the results you produce - and we want you to do the same with us.
Novacura's mission is to inspire and empower people to define, connect and run any business process flow. We are a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms.
We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA.
We have appx. 150 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable.
We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer.
We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence (and good coffee).