Northab is looking for ASIC Synthesis & STA Engineer for one of its customers in Lund.
Our Client is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key. They are significantly strengthening the capacity in the development of state-of-the-art digital ASIC and FPGA with a great number of talented engineers to meet this challenge.
Since 2014, Lund has been a competence center for radio network development: activities span from HW and SW product development to research and standardization.
They are looking for Experienced, Creative, and Innovative engineers to join their world class team. You will have a unique opportunity to work and gain competence in several areas such as synthesis, RTL-design, STA, integration, & timing/area/power closure. The organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction.
Formality (equivalence check)
Low Power / UPF
Meritorious if you've been working with 7 nm or 10 nm technology.
You need to be self-driven, but with team spirit. Leaderships quality is meritorious.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- SoC level STA
- Timing constraints development
- Timing sign off
- Netlist generation & Synthesis
- Floorplan development
- Acting as main interface towards physical implementation team
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings
- BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
- Significant experience of EDA tools for Synthesis & Timing/Area/Power closure
- Significant experience from Static Timing Analysis and timing sign off
- Experience in DFT (Design For Test)
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, TCL, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Experience from UNIX/Linux
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset:
- Multi/Many Core CPU Architecture Knowledge a plus
- Experience from source code repositories such as Clear Case and Git
- Experience with Synopsis Spyglass, Primetime, Design Compiler & Formality
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
- Knowledge of floor planning and physical implementation is an advantage
You have a great interest in learning new things every day and want to make a difference. You have a very positive attitude and thrive on new challenges. You are keen to solve problems and do so creatively. Where there is change you see opportunities. You are a strong team player and a very communicative person but you also work well independently. You make sure to reach results with high quality and on time.
Location - Lund
Start Date - 01 Mar 2021
End Date - 30 Jun 2021