OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The job involves IP design verification within digital ASIC & FPGA projects.
The work includes:
• Development of UVM testbenches and test cases for IPs.
• Debugging of test environment and design
• Creation of Scoreboards
• Refinement of assertions and coverage
• Creation of relevant documentation
Most of the verification uses constrained random methodology but also
dedicated test vectors and assertions are used.
A successful candidate is an experienced verification engineer with 5 or more
years of IP verification experience, at least half of the time using UVM
Testbenches and verification are done using System Verilog/UVM.
Both written and spoken English skills are required. Personal profile should
also include a positive attitude, a desire to assist fellow engineers, structured
way of working, care with details and a natural talent in communicating with
You enjoy working both independently and in a small diverse team and you
focused on reaching results on time. As a person you must be thorough
and able to work with many different people.
The work will be carried out in a cross functional team using Agile ways of
5 Competence Requirements
• Education level: Master of Science or similar
5.2 Required qualifications
• Advanced user of System Verilog
• Advanced user of UVM tools and methodology for IP verification.
• Significant experience in assertions, scoreboards and coverage refinement
• Excellent programming skills (VHDL).
• Good scripting skills using e.g. Python, TCL and/or Perl.
• Knowledge about Agile ways of working.
5.2.1 Good to have
• Experience of Ethernet or another high-speed interface.
• Experience in system level verification.
• Knowledge about Formal verification.
• Knowledge in programming C, C++ and System C.