At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 20+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. We are now looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the team!
About the team
As an Associate Product Manager, you will play a key role in the Conversion & Activation team at Storytel. The team’s key responsibilities are to acquire new users through organic and paid channels and then match new users with the right books to become active consumers. To do this we need to work closely with our counterparts in the Commercial organization as well as other product teams.
About the Role
In this role, you will contribute to developing our website to meet the user needs and show significant business impact. The target users are our end users on the website but also local online managers who curate the content on landing pages for our different markets. To do this you need exceptional communication and leadership through influence to help your team do the best work of their lives and to keep your stakeholders on board.
You will be part of the Conversion & Activation team and report to the Product Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to product strategies and roadmaps.
- Synthesize and prioritize user needs and own the narrative of what problem should be solved, for whom, how, and why it matters.
- Help drive product requirements, design, and prototyping processes to discover a product solution to the business opportunity that is valuable, usable and feasible.
- Build consensus and work collaboratively with a team of skilled engineers, designers, marketers, and data analysts, and contribute to setting the roadmap for a product
- Help define success metrics and analyze performance, balancing quantitative and qualitative insights to drive decisions and iterate quickly.
- Securing transparency and making connections between different stakeholders and teams to collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt, and providing maintenance and support
- Keep a strong bias for stepping up and taking action, yet demonstrate a willingness to learn and take guidance.
We are looking for someone who is interested in how products work “under the hood” and is comfortable collaborating and discussing technical approaches and challenges with engineers. You have a strong focus on delivery of user value. This means understanding and sharing the user’s pain with the business and the team so that they are both able and encouraged to help. To thrive at Storytel you enjoy working in ambiguity and a fast-changing environment.
We believe that you:
- 📲Have some experience in Product Development from a complementary field (e.g., engineering, data, design, content, research, consulting, or entrepreneurship).
- (https://emojipedia.org/rocket/)Are entrepreneurial and have a demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- 👩💻Are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless your team wins”.
- 🧠You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills: you should be able to break down open-ended problems and find feasible ways to experiment and validate ideas.
- ⭐️Well organized and have great attention to detail.
- 🇬🇧An excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing.
- 🎓Have a degree in marketing, business administration, computer science, or engineering.
Some bonus points if you also have previous experience with A/B testing
What we can offer
Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services. We believe in stories, and we aim to be the obvious choice for all audiobook lovers.
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. If you like to read more about us and our products, please have a look at www.storytel.com.
Our headquarters is based in Stockholm, but it is possible to work from any of our offices.
Does this sound interesting? We would love to get your application today.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget