Are you the one?
Are you thriving in a competitive sales environment and driven by metrics? Are your thoughts on how to close the next deal? Are you a creative mind, and willing to work hard to transform prospects into customers? If this is you, here is your chance to make some serious climate impact!
Deedsters mission is carbon reduction for individuals. Deedster develops engaging tech solutions used by companies around the world. Our solutions Deedster Challenge and Deedster Sustainability Program are solutions sold under our Deedster at Work label and used by our customers for employee climate engagement. We are now looking for a true sales talent to join Deedster. Is that you?
Never heard of Deedster?
Deedster is a digital platform for sustainable consumption. Through our app our customers build employee engagement while having fun. Visit our website to have a closer look at (https://www.deedster.com/)https://www.deedster.com
We are growing fast and expanding the team across the company. The venture is financed by an international and diverse group of angel investors as well as by our client projects.
With prior careers in FinTech, consultancy, and entrepreneurship the founders established Deedster in December 2016. This is by far our most important endeavor, and as icing on the cake - we have great fun doing it. - together, and in a growing team.
What will be your area of responsibility?
- Sales of our Climate engagement offerings Deedster at Work and Deedster Sustainability Program
- Pitching our solutions and formalizing offers
- Contract negotiations and closures
- Account management and up-sell on contracted customers
- Business development and sales service improvement
And what about your profile?
We think you have:
- Minimum three years of sales experience from B2B sales with a successful track record
- Experience in working with sales tools like Salesforce or Pipedrive
- Good knowledge in MS office suite
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A razor-sharp focus on deal closure
We love a diverse team and we come from different backgrounds and cultures. On company level we have a 50/50 split between men and women.
And what do we offer you?
When we succeed, you can say (brag) that you have contributed to securing the future of our planet. Competitive compensation package an office in the heart of Stockholm goes without saying.
Good to know
The employment is fulltime. We’ll do interviews ASAP and hope to have our new sales champ onboard really sooooooon.
For more information about this role give Anders Åkerlund, a call on mobile +46 70 353 24 55 or send a mail to email@example.com.