Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With 1.9 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Long-recognized as a fintech pioneer, Qapital now has more than 70,000 5-star app ratings. Apple awarded us App of the Day in March 2020, and in 2019, CNET named us on their list of “Best money-saving apps to help stay within a budget.” Fast Company listed us as one of “The 25 Best New Apps of 2018”, and the year before, Google named us “Most Innovative App of the Year.”
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. Join us and be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team in Stockholm. To succeed in this role, you are someone who enjoys taking ownership of the bigger picture. You’re not only interested in developing new features from scratch, but also in being part of the release process, testing and improving the architecture.
- Build, design and implement new functionality.
- Ensure a high level of quality, usability and maintainability of the code.
- Feel comfortable with learning and using Kotlin for new functionality.
- You will be a part of a tight knit team and have great impact on shaping our product. We are a lean organization, and we encourage our fellow colleagues to bring forward and share their ideas.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong programming (Java) skills with the ability to write and structure code in a readable and maintainable way
- Experience of the Spring Framework or similar
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Swedish isn’t necessary -- we have an international team and work through English)
- A degree in computer science or similar
- Excellent teamwork
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Although not required, we value experience from the banking/financial industry, working with high-security applications, and/or working on the front-end side with web or native apps.
Please feel free to attach any links to GitHub or other resources that you feel we should know about.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and perspectives. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classification.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget