OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We have been doing e-commerce for several years, which is one reason why we are really good at it. This experience, along with our innovative outlook and our highly skilled team, has made us one of the leading e-commerce companies in the Nordics and Portugal. We focus on long-term partnerships with companies that want to invest in and develop their e-commerce capabilities actively. We are currently working with B2C and B2B companies, and our customers range from entrepreneurial and owner-operated start-ups to internationally famous brands.
We are a team of 40+ employees. We work in small agile teams made up of people with diverse competencies and responsibilities, but everyone is directly involved in the whole cycle of software development. Our main office is at Kungsholmstorg in central Stockholm, and we have additional offices in Portugal and Serbia.
We work on two of the world's strongest e-commerce platforms - Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are expanding and need a new backend developer to work with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, strengthen our development team, and work with international clients on challenging and complex e-commerce projects.
In this role, you are expected to develop and deliver back-end solutions on the commerce cloud platform for existing and new customers. Furthermore, we expect you to help other developers in development and quality.
- You follow and promote the best practices in various aspects of software development (Design, Code, Scalability, Architecture, and Testing)
- You develop, document, and test solutions as specified and planned
- You can work on complex problems in a team environment
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with Git or another similar system
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Swedish is a plus
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- Experience in E-Commerce / Digital Commerce
- +1 year of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience working in an international environment with remote offices and colleagues
- Proof of being a good team player
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
076 677 56 55
076 677 56 55