OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
CEVT Electrical Architecture department is responsible for the vehicle’s entire electrical architecture design regarding topology, logic architecture, function allocation and base technology. CEVT Electrical Architecture department is working cross the complete Geely organization covering all included brands, including e.g. Lynk & Co, Geely and Lotus.
The base technology team within Electrical Architecture is responsible for requirements, support, verification, internal training and development of future strategies and concepts for the complete base technology area, which includes: AUTOSAR, Communication, Diagnostics, Software download, Hardware platform, Cyber security etc.
More connected and complex vehicles including solutions for Autonomy, V2X and Over The Air updates are putting higher demand on the electrical architecture and base concepts.
The Base Technologies team needs to strengthen their SW capabilities within AUTOSAR and base technologies to meet internal and external customer needs.
The main responsibilities will be to make sure the development of the ongoing and next generation vehicles includes a solid base level implementation.
Key areas that you will be responsible in this role are:
* Develop and integrate Base Technologies solutions.
* Base technologies implementation support to external and internal customers.
* Participate or lead advanced engineering projects related to Electrical architecture to set the base for next generation concepts.
To be qualified for this position you need to have knowledge within multiple of the areas below.
* Minimum 4 years of relevant experience from Automotive.
* Good knowledge about several base technology concepts, e.g. CAN, Flexray, Ethernet, Software download, Diagnostics etc.
* Good understanding of the platforms (operating systems, classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multicore) is an advantage.
* Experiences within SW testing is an advantage.
* Driver development and integration is an advantage.
* Relevant hardware experience is an advantage.
Suitable educational background is M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent area.
* Ability to manage complexity, prioritize and deliver on time.
* Excellent co-operation, teamwork and networking skills.
* Cultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Strong ability for cross-functional and multi-cultural teamwork.