OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 276,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries.
TCS has been servicing the Swedish market for more than 22 years. We have grown rapidly across the whole Nordic region over the past five years and today we have over 5500 consultants servicing Nordic clients. We offer a full scale of consulting, applications, infrastructure and BPO solutions, and during the past three years, TCS has been awarded the No1 customer satisfaction rating for IT servcies firms across NORDIC (KPMG Nordic Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Study).
We would like to hire a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to take on the responsibility of our manufacturing customers in the Nordic region. The base location for the role will be TCS office in Gothenburg. Depending on actual business requirements travel within Nordics and/or abroad (incl India) will be required from time to time.
-Drive the creation of annual business plan/strategy.
-Ensure delivery of sales targets, customer satisfaction and similar organization goals.
-Develop and manage TCS relationship with all stakeholders.
- Analyze the market & develop value added consulting solutions for the Nordic market
- At least 8 years experience in managing IT consulting, pre-sales, sales and IT Services delivery
- Experience in leading engagement and developing solution for the client.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Extensive background from the Manufacturing Industry
- Experience working with multiple service horizontals like BPO, IS, etc a definite plus.
- Previous Relationship Management experience.
- Experience of delivery management in an Onsite/ Offshore model.