OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about digitalization, be a part of Swedbank future and to have fun at work?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Together with the Agile Product Owner work with requirements and relevant stakeholders.
- Help Agile Product Owner to break down investment opportunities into MVP's and user stories in the backlog.
- Anchor the backlog items with relevant stakeholders.
- Help the team to deliver frequently potentially shippable products, iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities for feedback and value.
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working.
What is needed in this role:
- Be able to communicate effortlessly in English, both in writing and in speech.
- Can manage and coordinate dependencies within the team and outside.
- Acts as a bridge between stakeholders and development team.
- Can facilitate workshops in bigger groups to gather requirements.
- Can work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Can translate requirements to user stories for the development team to understand and work on it.
- Strong technical understanding and knowledge in dependency mapping.
- Previous experience working with and developing marketing automation system and content management system is an advantage.
Join our team and...
be a part of an international diversity team of high motivated professionals, who are jointly delivering values to our customers and advisors and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.” Lovisa Persson, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 2021-03-15
Location: Stockholm, Tallin or Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Lovisa Persson +46 8 58594567
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 5859 0288
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2 700-4 100EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-latvia-and-lithuania?preview=true).
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.