OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital transformation. This is a journey which require that a new technology foundation is established. We have started the work to set up the technical services needed to support an IT landscape that will be developed and operated in a hybrid cloud model. The technical services we deliver, will enable the IT landscape to transform and take leverage on cloud computing services. We will contribute to IKEA strategic direction by making it possible for any service 'XaaS' to be translated into an affordable, accessible and sustainable product.
These services will enable us to create a better IKEA. We are looking for the people that take an individual responsibility to make sure that we deliver together as a team. Great colleagues, believing in a great IKEA vision with curiosity, drive and technical competence with a desire to make a difference, please come and join us. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
Are you passionate about people and information technology?
We are looking for Business Analysts for the IKEA Product Information Management (IPIM) team.
• Responsible for all product related analysis, utilizing business, user and product data
• Responsible of understanding the technology product in depth to be able to support business and users in implementation options
• Support the solution and product teams in decision making with analysis results and insights
• Support the solution and product teams in writing user stories
• Test, analyse and validate the actual impact of the solution to make sure the solution reaches its goals
• Where needed work with IKEA co-workers to understand and quantify their needs and requirements, ensuring they are included and integrated into the product as needed
• Work cross-functional to ensure that the agile team has what is needs and remove blockers that prevent the agile team to maximize the delivery of digital solutions
The position is located in Älmhult, Sweden.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We are interviewing continuously and will the close the advert when we find the right candidate. So do not hesitate to apply today by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English latest 21st of March.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact hiring manager Sonja Wilson, at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact contact Recruitment Specialist Jakob Bergström at +46 70-147 48 90.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.