About the job
We’re now looking for a Business Analyst to join our network team. The Networks teams consist of the location sales teams who sell our solution (lockers) to different location partners and our installation teams that install the lockers at the different locations and our Instabox stores. We need someone who sits in between the two teams that can make strategic decisions. You will be the person defining and responsible for Network metrics. In order to do this, you will always ask yourself questions about how we work more effectively? With some research and planning, you are the one who’s responsible for ensuring that every locker we install will meet the defined performance criteria and customer reach. You can’t do this on your own, in this role it’s all about collaboration, working closely with Network, Sales, and Business Intelligence to achieve results in a constantly evolving market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining and maintaining lists of potential locker locations from partners
- Managing the migration of current systems to our new CRM platform
- Forecast for our locker installation teams based on our business needs
- Supporting various business initiatives that will impact our locker network
- Making sure our lockers are visible at the right postal codes and develop ways of working to make this even more accurate
- Continuously analyze and improve the Network teams operational reporting portfolio using Tableau
- Owning cost analysis for our network operations, including per-site analysis and logistics cost
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have between 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role. You combine this experience with outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team ethic that will build and maintain a broad network within the company as well as with advisors and partners. When we call your references they will tell us about your ability to present complex ideas in a compelling way to stakeholders at all levels of an organization. Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent with a well-developed ability to make decisions
- Strong business acumen and strategic understanding
- Ability to work with people of all backgrounds and seniority levels
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- International outlook and curiosity
We offer you
The chance to be part of something truly amazing. Our office is located at Medborgarplatsen and you will work closely with our other teams that are all passionate about building and improving our products. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer working here today and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, benefits, centrally located office etc. but we’ll get to that in due time.
If you’ve read this far there is clearly nothing stopping you from clicking the apply button.
We look forward to meeting you!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget