OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
Care by Volvo is a unique premium subscription service that we are developing, and by that shaping the future of the automotive industry. We have one clear aim – to give our consumers back more time to do the things they love. Welcome to a completely new way of accessing a car, where a hassle-free, flexible monthly subscription is all you need.
In this role you will report to the Credit System Manager.
What you’ll do
As a Business Analyst in the Credit Risk team, you will gather, analyze and drive changes within the domain. Your primare focus will be to improve and develop solutions concerning our larger business-to-business customers. This is a fairly new area for Volvo Cars direct to consumer business.
You will drive digital projects and translate business requirements for new market launches and existing products.
You will also
• Be the bridge between our commercial and digital team in system implementations within Credit Risk.
• Work collaboratively with other colleagues in the team and from other teams.
• Participate in projects in line with the Credit Risk team’s priorities, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading, to achieve shared goals.
Do you fit the profile?
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Volvo to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual.
We believe that your background and skills include:
• Suitable education (BSc/MSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Data Science or the equivalent).
• Minimum 2 years experience in business analysis or related field working with an direct consumer online journey.
• Solution oriented, analytical and data driven, with an eagerness to solve business- and digital related problems.
• Understanding of the underlying business and the need of calibration to reach the agreed balance between risk and revenue.
• As a person, you are curious, a team player, and enjoy learning how the business work end-to-end.
Its meritorious if you have experience from agile way of working and/or with B2B online solutions.
Familiarity with business process modelling tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio, IBM Blueworks Live, etc) and programming language (e.g. SQL or Python, etc) are also an adventage.
Location, Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden
Let’s get to know each other
Welcome to apply by the latest on 9 October 2022.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hiring Manager Jonathan Berglund at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter Pedram Yousefi at Pedram.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application in English and note that applications via email will not be considered due to GDPR.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50