Role – Business Analyst
Domain – General Insurance
Location – Stockholm, Sweden
Business Unit – HILDCG
Are you someone with a passion to use technology in solving real business problems in Insurance industry? Do you want to be a part of world class team in creating innovative and high quality solutions to meet insurers’ business needs? If you are interested in being part of an Insurance domain and technology focussed learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and diversity is respected, this is the place to be.
In the role of Business Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your business analysis skills, insurance domain knowledge and technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including discovery, requirements elicitation, functional architecture definition, design, development & validation, deployment and warranty support. You will play an important role in shaping the user experience, business process flow and configuration and functional enhancement of systems. Your role as a liaison between the business and IT design and delivery teams would be crucial in achieving the desired outcome of the program that you will be part of.
· Good experience in Swedish General Insurance industry
· Strong IT / Business Analyst work experience
· Proficient in Swedish Language
· Proficient in interacting with Business Users and capturing requirements, mapping current business processes, Conducting Requirements workshops and documenting in Swedish or English language
· Experience in creating requirement specifications – User Story, Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document and Use case
· Experience in Agile / Scrum project execution
· Eliciting requirements in discussion with stakeholders, identifying requirements missed by other stakeholders based on need analysis
· Conducting Requirements gathering workshops
· Analysing existing business and technical documents
· Creating requirement artefacts, finalize acceptance criteria, Definition of Done
· Presenting your work to stakeholders and obtaining necessary signoffs
· Work with Business Partners and Technology stakeholders to translate and simplify requirements
· Establish meaningful traceability between related requirements
· Lead functional validation and support the Technical team to ensure adequate test coverage
· Work with stakeholders to conduct training sessions / demos, and to develop user guides
· Must be able to articulate own point of view logically, assess target audience needs and communicate properly.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish Language
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Attention to detail
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, which we bring to every project we undertake.