OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for a Business Controller to join our Business Control Sales team at our Finance department in Lund.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
In this challenging role you will:
* Work closely with the Axis sales organization in various short-and long-term projects, including cross-functional projects
* Act as business partner to various stakeholders within sales and finance, with the aim of providing better insights through knowledge sharing
* Follow up cost and investments for the global sales team based in Lund and work closely to all stakeholders within that organization
* Take active part in the process of developing new Qlik Sense applications for the sales organization and administer, analyze and validate its contents
* Work actively in the monthly/quarterly reporting process to ensure accurate and timely reports to various stakeholders within the global sales organization
* Take active part in the forecast process for the global sales organization, and to further improve the alignment with demand planning
* Give feedback to accounting and group control regarding system solutions and needs for follow up of the business
* Ad hoc analysis and KPI reporting
The role includes approximately 10 travelling days per year, and you will be reporting to the Manager for Business Control Sales.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe that you are a service minded person with strong social and communication skills. You are structured, goal oriented and analytical. Furthermore, you have a proactive mind-set and you enjoy working in a fast-changing environment. You are creative, embrace new technological solutions and see the opportunity of optimizing processes for follow-up and forecasts with the help of new, improved BI systems. You are self-going and enjoy taking initiatives to further drive the business. You thrive in an environment where you have the possibility to make an impact.
We also believe that you have:
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
* 5- 7 years of relevant experience, preferably from working in an international environment
* Excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
* Fluency in English
* A great interest in BI systems and data analysis
It is meriting, but not a requirement, if you also have:
* Knowledge and experience of planning tools like Anaplan and Bi tools like Qlik
* Project management skills
The Business Control Team at Axis Communications consist of a dozen dedicated and experienced colleagues, covering all functions and regions within Axis Communications. This ensures that you have great range of controller peers, where you can exchange ideas and learnings and thus develop professionally within Finance and Axis. We believe in Modern Controlling, and we strive to excel in strategic management control. Our mission is to be a proactive business partner contributing to the growth of Axis' business.
Business Controllers within our team are divided in two primary teams, one with focus on sales and regions, and one with focus on headquarter functions.
All business controllers are also involved in cross-functional work, that is "outside" their designated function.
READY TO ACT?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. Would you like to grow with us?
Find out more from our Business Control Sales Manager Ola Lindblom, at phone +46 46 272 1800.
Please send your application no later than January 4th, 2021.
This recruitment is handled solely by Axis Communications AB, and we politely but firmly decline all calls from recruitment and consulting companies.