OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Hultafors Group provides a portfolio of leading brands that keep driven professional users at the forefront in terms of functionality, safety and overall productivity. Together, the brands form a unique product family for professional users who must be able to rely on their gear. Through our brands Hultafors, Snickers Workwear, Solid Gear, Toe Guard, Emma Safety Footwear, Wibe Ladders, Hellberg Safety, Johnson Level, Kuny's and CLC, Hultafors Group has helped create a better day for professional users for more than 130 years. Visit www.hultaforsgroup.com for further information.
As Business Controller / Analyst for Hultafors Group, you will perform business analysis, develop new as well as improve current processes, and deal with finance related topics within the BI and ERP areas. You will work both individually within your own areas of responsibility, as well as together with your colleagues in various departments such as Finance, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations. You will report to the Group Controller and the position is located in Högsbo, Gothenburg, Sweden.
• Analyze deviations in the monthly financial reporting of the companies within Hultafors Group
• Proactively analyze results, trends and business plans with the aim of finding areas for improvement
• Design and implement BI tools to meet the business intelligence needs
• Drive digitalization and automation initiatives related to finance
• Take an active role in the transactional pricing, together with the Group Controller
• Coordinate various parts of the budget process together with other Business Controllers and Business Unit Directors
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Take an active part in best practice sharing within other companies in the Group
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a self-driven, analytical, business-minded person with talent for managing, structuring and analyzing big data. You are a collaborator who enjoys solving problems with technology and you are using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships.
Competence and experience requirements
• University degree in finance and business administration or similar is required
• 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge of budgeting, cost control principles and profitability analysis
• Experience in developing new as well as challenging old processes and procedures
• Advanced skills in ERP and BI tools is required
• International experience is a plus
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Fluent in English
• Excellent analytical skills, accurate, takes responsibility, structured, works well with deadlines and has ability to prioritize
• Sees improvement opportunities and wants to improve the way of working
• Ability to work independently, including task coordination and decision making, as well as in a team environment
Application and Contact
Your Talent manages this recruitment. If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply through www.yourtalent.se Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact recruitment consultant Johan Sjöberg 0761-709851, firstname.lastname@example.org