Born out of the belief that solar is the most powerful solution to fixing the planet’s problems, Svea Solar was founded in a small studio apartment in the suburbs of Stockholm in 2013. Since the beginning, it has been our goal to make renewable energy an easy and profitable investment. We are, in short, tomorrow’s energy company. Today, we are the leading provider of solar power systems in Sweden and we are rapidly expanding our operations in Europe. And we’re just getting started.
Join our solar revolution!
The utility department at Svea Solar has a market-leading position in Sweden and has built several of the country's largest photovoltaic parks. In the role as International Business Developer, you'll join a high-performing and dynamic team, working in a fast-paced environment targeting to develop and construct large scale solar projects. You will be responsible for the origination of new projects in identified strategical markets across Eastern Europe.
You will have support of a highly skilled team and the position entails building significant industry knowledge within the renewable sector. The role is broad with varying tasks of both technical and commercial nature.
Your key tasks include:
- Originating and establishing collaboration agreement with local developers.
- Evaluating the financial attractiveness of projects.
- Maturing projects under development.
- Managing the relationship with critical project stakeholders such as grid operators, land-owners, municipalities & similar.
- Continuously and proactively develop and refine working processes for development activities with the team.
You will be based in our head office in Stockholm. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Who you are
We visualize that you deliver at your best in an entrepreneurial environment with swift decision making. You will have the opportunity to influence and shape the direction of your work to a large extent, driven by mutual trust and ownership.
If you have a genuine interest in renewable energy, you will prosper at Svea Solar. If you also have experience from the technology behind solar energy, it is a strong merit but not a necessity. We think that you have plenty of grit, a sense of humor and a curious mind.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have 3-5 years of relevant experience from complex B2B sales, strategic purchasing, business development or similar
- have excellent English written and oral communication skills in both technical and business environments
- have a relevant academic degree
- are a positive team player who likes to work in teams.
- are organized and have the ability to continuously prioritize between parallel tasks
- are creative and strive to constantly find solutions to problems and opportunities for efficiency.
- are ambitious and result-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative and persistency.
What we offer
To us, it’s important that our employees are happy and enjoy their work. In our own words, the work environment at Svea Solar is open, fun and innovative. We all work towards the common goal of creating a sustainable future and society and that goes for our workplace as well. We want to invest in our employees the same way we invest in the environment: long-term. We’re proud to offer a workplace where you can grow as we grow.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
We’ll handle applications continuously and will sign this role asap so don’t take to long to apply. We care deeply for the safe and wellbeing of all of our employees and customers, which is why we always do a background check via Verifiera before signing any candidate.