OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you the Excel pro with passion for Business Development we´ve been looking for?!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
We are now looking for a Business Development Controller to join our Network & Fleet department.
What will you do?
Your role as Business Development Controller is to develop and optimize Stena Line’s total system of routes, tonnage and ports in a dynamic and competitive market place. You will drive and develop the Stena Line tonnage plan and service network in line with the company’s strategy. You will also analyze and recommend strategic tonnage and network changes for Group Management and/or Stena Line Board decision.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Drive necessary change and projects to fulfill the Network & Fleet strategy and support Group Management in delivering on the strategy
- Undertake pre-studies and business cases in cooperation with the regional trade management to understand the best fleet utilization and create forward thinking scenarios
- Prepare business cases & advice on decision to be taken by the Management Board and the Board of Directors
- Involved in merger and acquisition projects
- Perform and support in Ad hoc analysis and projects initiated by Group Management
- Develop Group Management and Board material
- Competitor analysis and development of related IT tools
- Monitor and report market and competitor development and fleet changes
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all, we are looking for someone that is passionate about Business Development. As a person you need to be analytical and detailed-oriented, but still have the ability to see the bigger picture. You are communicative and have a strong business acumen combined with high integrity. With your experience and competence in the area, we believe you can contribute and help the Network & Fleet department on our journey ahead. Working with strategic tasks and numbers are in your comfort zone, which will definitely come in handy in this role.
- Master´s Degree within Economics, Business administration or equivalent
- Experience in project management
- Experience from financial calculations and investment decision making
- Knowledge of/background in shipping, transportation or logistics
- Strong command in English and MS Office (especially Excel and PPT)
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Network & Fleet department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 15th of August, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Patrik Almqvist, Head of Network & Fleet at firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Frida Berntsson, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
031-360 17 40