OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) for our Strategic Solutions group. As BDM you will propel large deals in Europe and consistently move the needle forward on revenues by understanding customer challenges and finding solutions that fits the situation. The position is placed in Stockholm, Sweden. Travel within Europe will be required.
· Understanding customer challenges and finding solution that best fits the situation
· Strategic story-telling and compelling written and content capabilities; top of the line oral and written language skills (RFx Response, customer presentations).
· Excellent collaboration with teams spread across the globe; along with ability to rally teams towards success and results.
· Should be able to visualize the ‘big picture’ while handling the details with confidence and style.
· In-depth market analysis, development of actionable and measurable activities that will deliver the defined growth strategy, long-range and strategy plans, and identification of the organization strengths and weaknesses, including competitor reviews.
You have a master’s degree in business administration from university as well as extensive experience within pre-sales and business development. As a person, you are expected to have excellent communication skills both in writing as well as verbal. You have great client facing skills to present TCS in good light in deals.