OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) for our Sales & Solutions team in AWS Business Unit, Europe. As BDM for AWS unit, you will bring new business for the unit. The primary objective is meeting revenue and targets, identifying new business opportunities and have a competitive edge in the assigned market. The position is placed in Stockholm, Sweden. Travel and on-call duty is to be expected for this role.
This position is placed in Sweden but you will be part of a team of BDMs in Europe. Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
· Develop growth strategies and business plans for AWS BU in Europe
· Manage and retain relationships with existing TCS clients/customers who have already moved to AWS or are planning to adopt public cloud considering AWS as one of the options.
· Increase client/customer base (new logos) for TCS in Europe
· Contribute/review RFI/RFP responses leveraging in-depth knowledge of AWS services & offerings, TCS' industry aligned offerings and value proposition
· Write business proposals for proactive opportunities with existing customers or for new logos with AWS connect.
· Identify and map business strengths and customer needs through cloud adoption, aligning with AWS fitment
· Research for business opportunities and viable income streams
· Follow industry trends in the region and internationally to provide relevant inputs to the unit's Product development and engineering team for creation of appropriate "Go to Market (GTM)" offerings
· Work with AWS to develop market strategies for jointly positioning TCS offerings / partner solutions in Europe
· Draft, review and negotiate contracts between TCS and customer and/or TCS and AWS
· Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
· Report on successes and areas needing improvements
· Participate and present TCS capabilities and PoVs at Analyst and partner events
· Contribute to innovation forums led by TCS Business & Technology Services (B&TS)
We expect you to have at least 12 years of experience as well as:
• Highly technical and analytical abilities
• Excellent understanding of common cloud computing pricing methods, AWS products, solutions, and offerings
• Ability to coordinate with enabling teams (technical architects, delivery managers etc.) for ensuring an integrated bid to the client
• Drive bid efforts and solution teams for RFP’s/ RFI’s globally
• Well versed with leading intermediary processes like, ISG, BCG, Gartner, and others
• Advice/ support bid management teams on financial constructs and proposal creation
Processing of Personal Information
Our privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you during and after the recruiting process in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This notice applies to all the job applicants who decided to share their information with Tata Consultancy Services Sverige AB.
If you have any questions regarding this or the recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Link to our privacy notice: https://www.tcs.com/privacy-policy-eu