OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 276,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries.
TCS has been servicing the Swedish market for more than 22 years. We have grown rapidly across the whole Nordic region over the past five years and today we have over 5,500 consultants servicing Nordic clients. We offer a full scale of consulting, applications, infrastructure and BPO solutions, and during the past three years, TCS has been awarded the No1 customer satisfaction rating for IT servcies firms across NORDIC (KPMG Nordic Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Study).
We are looking for someone to take on the lead for BFS (Banking & Financial Services) BPO and support our growth ambitions in the Nordic market. This person will act as the bridge between our onsite sales team & offshore pre-sales organization to provide with offerings, solutions, suitable value propositions and supporting information to enable them in proactive and reactive pursuits.
Depending on actual business requirements travel within Sweden, NORDIC and/or to India will be required from time to time.
- Support onsite sales team with relevant solutions, offerings, suitable value propositions and prepare high quality presentation material in proactive/reactive business pursuits.
- Bid management for RFXs - perform bid manager role to liaison with other internal groups in driving the completion of our response.
- Analyze the target market, prospects and prepare analysis and benchmarking reports based on information available in public domain and other sources.
- Ensure business growth for TCS BFSI BPO in Nordic.
- Prepare presentations/offerings/solutions and conduct presentations of the same to prospects & clients.
- Participate in planning sessions, strategy and account/opportunity qualification discussions along with the sales team.
- Identify new opportunities in market and convert into GTM initiatives.
- Contribute in presentations, solution workshops, etc which could be a part of bid process as and when required.
- Perform solution and pricing validation according to the competency area as and when required.
- At least 8 years experience in IT outsourcing industry, specifically in Banking & Financial Service Vertical, whereof significant part of the experience from a firm using a Global Delivery Model (TCS experience is a plus).
- Broad understanding of BPO offerings, processes, and operations in an offshore centric environment.
- Extensive domain knowledge (Banking & Financial Services vertical) and proven track record from successfully being able to perfom roles in sales/presales, and delivery management in an onsite/offshore model is a must.
- Experience working with multiple service horizontals like BPO, IS, etc a definite plus.
- Experience from handling RFXs processes.
- Fluency in English (written/spoken).
- Bachelor's degree or higher.