OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Business Development Manager – CBO
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Cognitive Business Operations (CBO) unit in Stockholm. Flexibility to travel within Europe on short notice and to India is important (once current restrictions related to ongoing pandemic are lifted)
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will represent TCS during RFP processes and provide solutions to customer’s requirements set out in the RFP and provide associated commercials. The main purpose of the role is to sell IT solutions to customers as offered by TCS in the respective areas of IT and Business.
· Engage prospective customers creating awareness about TCS B&TS offerings & capabilities.
· Own & Lead the complete sales cycle for major RFP right from early customer engagement, value discovery workshops and solution presentation including handling internal approval process and stakeholder management.
· Proactively identify new opportunities in existing accounts and new logos
· Lead and/or build the proposal in line with RFI, RFP requirements by working with a global solution and delivery team,
· Participate in Contract negotiations
· Coordinate with 3rd party companies to create joint solution and response to bids
Key performance measures are:
· Total Contract Value (TCV)
· Win Rate (% of deals won against submitted)
· Gross Margin
· Key Customer Connects developed
You have 11 years of experience in the IT IS (IT Infrastructure Services) outsourcing, managed services industry delivering large contracts and/or led the Solution engagement for large contracts.
· Experience in leading sales of large infrastructure outsourcing contracts
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Presentation Skills
· Ability to work independently,
· Confidence and ability to present propositions independently at senior management levels in the client organization.
Thinking and Work Style
• Ability to handle different deliverables against a stringent deadline
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team Leadership and Team Worker
• Able to travel globally
• Global horizon / multi-cultural
• Responsive, Accountable
• Dynamic, driven, confident, professional and motivated
• Challenging, determined, persistent
Processing of Personal Information
Our privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you during and after the recruiting process in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This notice applies to all the job applicants who decided to share their information with Tata Consultancy Services Sverige AB.
If you have any questions regarding this or the recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to our privacy notice: https://www.tcs.com/privacy-policy-eu