OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Solving one of the world’s biggest challenges.
Providing access to renewable power when and where it is needed.
Azelio is a Swedish public company in the game of improving the world. We have a solution to one of the biggest challenges facing humankind today: How to supply affordable and renewable power where and when it is needed. Combining an ingenious energy storage technology to our highly efficient Stirling engine, we enable renewable energy production around the clock, scalable and with zero emissions. Cheaper than fossil alternatives.
Azelio is in an extensive expansion phase with recent installations in Sweden and on one of the world’s largest solar power stations in Morocco. Additional installation will be added in Abu Dhabi later in 2020. The company has signed several MOUs during 2019 and 2020, in Africa, US and the Middle East. Azelio’s technology has received lots of positive global attention for its unique ability to provide renewable power around the clock. Azelio was recently on Mission Innovation’s list of the most CO2 reducing innovations.
Please visit azelio.com to exploit the possibilities
Business Development Manager – Key Account UN and NGOs in the Global Business Development team
We are now looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong client relationships.
You will develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction in segments related to the UN organization, such as refugee camps, field hospitals, schools, UN compounds, UN troop barracks, water/desalination/storage facilities etc.
- Scout, screen and identify new business ideas/opportunities and viable income streams in these segments
- Support other BD manger when requested by BD director
- Arrange and carry out business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identify and select, as well as negotiate and work closely with, local representatives/ sales partners
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area (Africa/Middle East/Latin America) to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Prepare sales contracts that ensure adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Participate in sales negotiations and in pricing the product/service
- Keep thorough records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Manage and supervise the transfer of the project post-sale to operations department
- Provide trustworthy feedback and support the after-sales manager and team
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Seek out appropriate contacts in client/partners organizations and relevant financial institutions
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and aftersales services, as well as the ability to advise others about them
- Work with staff of involved technical departments throughout the organization and ensure that they are on board and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Liaise with the finance team, supply chain and logistics departments as appropriate
- Train new members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Lead promotional strategy and activities relevant to your area with the marketing department
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend and speak at relevant seminars, conferences, and events
- Assist in setting department objectives and plan
- Assist in department budget planning and follow up periodically
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis, and present your findings to senior management
- Plan sales campaigns for your area
- Master’s degree in engineering related to energy
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role for >5 years
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English, as well as Spanish or French; Swedish is a plus
- Good understanding of the renewable energy market, as well as technology knowledge (solar, wind storage, hybrid systems)
- Ability to work independently on your area, combined with strong team work skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build reports
- Strong social and networking skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Availability for international travel (> 90 days abroad)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
You will be based in Stockholm and report directly to the director of the global business development team.
We offer a challenge in an exciting company with elevated expectations and great committed colleagues. We are constantly curious - we want to be in the technology leading edge and push forward development. You get the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment with its opportunities and challenges and feel the satisfaction of contributing to the sustainable energy solutions of the future.
If you have questions, please contact Ralf Wiesenberg, VP Business Development, at email@example.com or +34 699 308 636
Welcome to visit our web page www.azelio.com to get more insight