OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
CD GIS BE is now looking to strengthen the Business Engagement area by recruiting a Buisiness Engagement Manager to the domain Connectivity, Aftermarket & Sales.
Husqvarna Construction Division Global Information Services (CD GIS) is a fairly new organization with the purpose to further strengthen the IT delivery towards the business and be seen as a true business partner. The organization can be seen as a broker between the business and IT. The organization consists of five different functions; Business Engagement, Governance, ERP Competence Center, Operations and Enterprise Architecture.
One of the departments within CD GIS is the Business Engagement Department (CD GIS BE). The purpose of the department is to bridge the gap between the business and IT. The department consists of a number of Business Engagement Manager positions and a resource pool with resources such as Business Analysts and Domain Architect.
At Husqvarna Group, the Business Engagement Manager position is similar to ITIL’s Business Relationship Manager. The Business Engagement Manager is simply put the IT key-account manager with one leg in the technology and one leg in the business. The purpose is to understand the business and proactively see how IT can be used to further strengthen the business. The Business Engagement Manager shall function as a catalysator for IT solutions within the business and contribute in the ongoing digitalization journey.
Key responsibilities as Business Engagement Manager are:
- Build and maintain good relations with key business stakeholders.
- Collect demands, make business cases and start-up change initiatives within domain.
- Manage portfolio of change activities within dedicated domain.
- Coach Project Managers working with projects within portfolio.
- Take part in steering committees for projects within domain.
- Follow-up and manage budget for activities within portfolio and support budget and prioritization process for portfolio.
- Pro-actively advice how IT further can enhance the business.
- Be up to date with latest technology within domain.
- Take an active part in and contribute to the Extended CD GIS Management Team.
- Be part of the ongoing strategy work to strengthen the IT delivery.
- Build operational excellence and enable IT to be a true partner to the business.
The Business Engagement Manager reports directly to the Business Engagement Director and is in addition part of the Extended Management Team, led by the Vice President IT Services & Solutions Construction.
To be successful as a Business Engagement Manager you should most likely have the following capabilities and experiences:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent education or experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience; preferably from Business Relationship Management.
- Experience from Project Management and from working in Project Steering Committees.
- Knowledge within Connectivity, Aftermarket & Sales.
- You should be driven, self-going and structured.
- Fluent in English.
- You should have excellent communication and networking skills.
Can you envision yourself being apart of this? If so, apply as soon as possible but no later then January 10th. We apply ongoing selection.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact recruitment specialist Åsa Carlberg firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unionen: Soili Johansson – email@example.com
Sveriges Ingenjörer, Akademikerföreningen: Cameron Rad (representerar alla fackföreningar hos SACO – firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after you applied?
When the application date is due, we will review your application carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the vacant position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. In preparation for the interview you will receive information about the arrangement as well as other steps in the process, such as second interviews, assessments, references and introduction. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget