Curb food is an ambitious VC backed dark kitchen offering multiple food concepts. In cooperation with the big aggregators, we provide our customers with many different high quality food choices - all delivered to your doorstep. We are now in an exciting expansion with both concepts and locations and are looking for hungry people to join our high-performing and growing team.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey?
We are looking for a data wizard who will be an essential part of our organisation and working with our small but driven BI-team. No matter what titel you may have had, you have a passion for processing data and the ability to unleash its business potential.
You will be able to work with all aspects of the data domain, analytics, visualisations, front/back-end statistics and use this to make sure all company decisions are data based.
You will be an essential part of our organisation and we are looking for someone who has a hands-on approach, great analytical skills and continuously looking for improvements.
- +3 years in a data domain (business intelligence / data science / data engineering)
- Experience working with different stakeholders and preferably close to management
- Hands-on, open-minded and curious
- Live for working with and supporting better decisions through data and unleashing its potential through statistics, tools, reports, dashboards and insights
- A phenomenal team player who love working who thrive in a diverse, multi-national and fast-paced environment
At Curb we believe that talented and highly motivated people are the key to thrive on our business and that’s why we put people first. Together, we will revolutionize the restaurant business and have fun while doing it. We know that diversity fuels innovation and creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey.
Join us now and be a part of our exciting growth story.