OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are seeking a driven Business & Marketing Intern based in Stockholm who will strengthen and provide support to the Commercial team of Wellstreet, an award-winning innovation and tech ecosystem that includes an investment company, a strategic consultancy firm and a venture building incubator. The person in the position of intern will be working closely with the management of Wellstreet and is part of the creative team. The goal is to assist in the day to day work within our Marketing Strategy Plan and make sure we deliver the best work with effective teamwork. The type of work ranges from communication updates, project coordination, and administration, as well as support on more creative projects, such as event planning. We are looking for someone with a strong interest in brand strategy and digital presence, who is looking for ways to expand and hasten their knowledge and experience. You should be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to a dynamic early stage company environment, and maintain professional and positive behavior. It would be a pleasure to welcome you to our growing and largely committed team! The internship will be part or full time depending on what we agree on.
What you will do:
- Perform market research analysis
- Drive specific projects from start to completion
- Event support, from idea and preparation to event execution, presentations set-up, and reporting support.
- Help develop brand awareness
- Work with digital and social media tools and platforms to manage and optimize campaigns and branding efforts
- Ad-hoc support to the Commercial team
- Experience in hands-on marketing support
- Knowledge of content creation for online media and channels
- Keen interest in social and digital marketing
- Knowledge about Project management (ad-hoc or small-scale projects)
- An excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and be able to react under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Recently finished or is coursing Marketing/Business Development or similar education
- Willingness to working in a team environment
- Fluency in English
Wellstreet Group is an innovation and tech ecosystem that includes an investment company, a strategic consultancy firm and a venture building incubator. Since our inception back in 2016, we have been committed to delivering excellence in all four of our divisions: Ventures, Services, Digital and Capital.
Wellstreet is not an ordinary financial investor, we build community. Not only giving advice - but we also have the resources to execute on it. Comprising of an international skilled team with expertise spanning over 20+ years of entrepreneurship and fundraising projects, Wellstreet's team are experts in championing good business ideas and creating a tank full to the brim of innovative business ventures and investment opportunities. The company announced recently the establishment of The Factory by Wellstreet, a 14 000 square meter glass building in the town of Sollentuna, which is destined to become the largest innovation and tech hub in the Nordics when opened in early 2019.