OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
Because you have passion for our Core Business and the Group Functions Customer Fulfillment, Expansion and Market support and want to help to empower people and the business to grasp the many opportunities out there. You want to help to take responsible risks while safeguarding & strengthening our people, customer relationships, our assets and the IKEA brand. You have a good understanding of the business processes within RETAIL and good understanding how we always build value for our customers. We need you for a strong business integration on group level and to help us to secure a “right by design approach” for all our initiatives. You believe that taking risks in a conscious way enables better business. You will assess and mitigate risks and ensure compliance in a business environment. You have very good coaching skills and solid experience of leading and influencing through stakeholders, matrix organisations etc.
Our world is constantly changing and so do we! We need you to comfortably deal with ambiguity and driving change with new methods and digital solutions.
Last, but not least – you are an ambassador for IKEA culture and values. Whatever decisions you take you always have those in your mind.
As a Business Risk & Compliance Business Partner you are responsible for ensuring that your Business Area and the Group Business Risk & Compliance agenda are aligned. You are driving implementation and are monitoring the performance of Ingka Business Risk & Compliance frameworks and practices in Retail to enable a holistic and proactive risk handling based on business needs.
Amongst many different tasks you will:
• work together with the relevant stakeholders to develop, maintain and implement Business Risk & Compliance policies, guidelines and frameworks
• monitor the performance, effectiveness and adherence, to internal rules as well as external regulations and legislations
• ensure that risk and compliance capabilities are well embedded when creating and executing towards strategic and tactical business objectives
• secure that Group functions and Business Areas have the right knowledge and competences needed to become risk aware and compliance conscious in running business
• be an advisory partner on Business Risk & Compliance subject matters together with the BR&C center of expertise
• lead and inspire a risk and compliance performance mind-set, raise risk awareness and promote a risk culture
You will report to the Business Partner Manager for Retail and will be placed in Malmö.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
By integrating and applying risk and compliance frameworks into our processes, not only do we do it right from the start, we also secure a more efficient and risk aware organisation resulting in a better performance. We aim to empower people and business to grasp the many opportunities and take responsible risks everyday while safeguarding and strengthening our people, customer relationships, our assets and the IKEA brand.
WE HAVE A PREFERRED CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION.