OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
In order to push the boundaries of science, AstraZeneca needs to develop, retain and inspire forward-thinking people. At AstraZeneca, everything we do is underpinned by our dedication to being a Great Place to Work because we recognize that our people are our greatest asset and know what's possible with a highly qualified and complementary team that believes in what science can do.
To support our continued success now and in the future, we are passionate about making an even bigger contribution to society by delivering medicine to patients and being leaders in sustainability. We are united and motivated by a shared purpose - to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines - and our approach to sustainability puts health at the heart of our work, which means improving access to healthcare, environmental protection and maintaining ethics and transparency.
AstraZeneca Global Talent & Development is now hiring for a T&D Systems Business Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the T&D Global Technology Lead, you will be involved in the entire project life cycle from market research, needs analysis, gathering specifications, implementation and training and design documentation.
You will join a function that plays a key role in driving and building a culture of lifelong learning and development. We believe that learning is not a choice but a question of survival for us as individuals and key to AstraZeneca. We cannot stand still. We need to build our capabilities in digital literacy, data analytics, enterprise leadership and learning agility, for example. And our work to support talent development, upskilling and reskilling, and, to use technology to deliver a learning transformation, will help to ensure our leadership position as we look to 2025 and beyond.
This role can be based in Gothenburg, SE or Gaithersburg, US
* Works with key partners within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies. Participate in business meetings to provide insight into technical requirements
* Demonstrates informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
* Becomes an end to end Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the T&D solutions and processes that are to be implemented
* Collaborates with Learning / Development SMEs, Solution Architects and the Technology Lead to ensure that solution design is in line with the wider T&D Technology Roadmap
* Ensures the end to end, and holistic user experience is being considered and factored into the technology solution design. This includes defining the end state system integration requirements with other T&D platforms and wider Enterprise solutions
* Business degree
* Experienced Business Analyst with extensive experience with technology implementations (> 5 years)
* Hands-on experience collecting requirements from business partners
* Strong networking, communication and relationship-building skills, with experience of collaborating and sharing knowledge between diverse teams
* Excellent business engagement and acumen, with sensitivity to political/economic environment
* Experience of working within Matrix project teams, including virtual working with teams across multiple regions
* Robotic / process automation experience
* Experience of working in a sophisticated global organization
* Experience with working with Agile methodologies
To get a feel for the brilliant working environment at our sites, please see the testimonials "A life-changing day" by following this link: https://bit.ly/2TioMxP
So, what's next?
We sincerely hope we've sparked your interest and encourage you with your application, no later than July 5!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget