OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda!
Our Project Procurement organization is growing, so we are currently looking for more talented colleagues to our organization in Finspång. We are recruiting to different roles such as Project Managers, Buyers and Senior Buyers.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
* Able to build effective and positive relationships with colleagues and suppliers
* Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
* Analytical, with strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities
* Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and achieve set targets
* Commercial and financial awareness
* Adaptable to varying business and customer demands
* Familiarity with SAP
* Several years of procurement experience
* God ability to express yourself in English and Swedish, both in writing and orally
* Negotiate project specific purchase orders based on agreed terms and conditions and price lists
* Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
* Build on supplier relationships and formalize communication
* Ensure suppliers maintain agreed delivery performance
* Work closely with others on procurement related tasks
* Review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvement
* Prepare and manage purchase orders
* Communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
* Actively take part in our digitalization transformation
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the link below to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 235490 not later than 2022-08-14.
For questions about the role, please contact one of the following recruiting managers:
Mikael Ekinge on firstname.lastname@example.org or +4612284177.
Eric Westman on email@example.com or +4612284054
Anders Molund on anders.molund@s...