OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We at Öhlins Jönköping are currently expanding our R&D capabilities and therefore searching for a CAE engineer. Your work will be focused to research and development of electronically controlled valves and semi-active shock absorbers for the automotive industry.
As a CAE engineer you will be part of a cross-functional project team which requires close cooperation with design, CAE and verification engineers. You will be working in the following fields:
- Analysis using computational fluid dynamics
- Simulating design functionality using 1D-modelling tools
- Validating simulation models and be part of continuous improvement of our simulation processes
- Analysis of fluid-structure interactions
- Developing concept design and creating CAD-models and drawings
- Participating in design failure mode effect analysis and design reviews
- Participate in technical discussions both internally as well as with our manufacturing partner
Experience within the following tools is meritorious:
- Simcenter Amesim
- ANSYS CFX/Fluent
- ANSYS Mechanical
- Siemens NX
As person you are a communicative team player and have an analytical mind. You are curious and interested in learning new things and you always look into a problem as an interesting challenge.
You should have a master’s degree within fluid mechanics, hydraulics, aerodynamics or similar. We believe that you have working experience as a CAE engineer. Knowledge within hydraulics or the automotive industry is meritorious. You need good knowledge in both Swedish and English.
For more than 45 years, Öhlins Racing has produced advanced suspension systems. Over the years hundreds of world champion titles have been won using our technology. Today Öhlins develops and manufactures front forks, shock absorbers and steering dampers for both racing as well as street use for motorcycles, cars and MTB´s. The majority of sales are exported to Europe, Japan and USA. We are represented in 50 countries worldwide and our committed employees strive on daily basis to find function, performance and comfort for our customer.