OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for several category assistants to join our Category & Sourcing team at the HQ in Stockholm! We are responsible for the product portfolio, our supplier relations, the development of our own brands and to manage product information. Based on competence and your preferences we will match the right candidate to one of our three main categories; Gear (everything on your body), Parts (everything on your bike) or Accessories (transportation and maintenance products). The Category team is multicultural, English is the master language and you will meet colleagues with passion and positive energy for products and sales.
The purpose of the category assistant role is to support category managers with statistics, analysis, supplier evaluation and negotiation preparations as well as manage the products lifecycle to deliver on category plans. You will be at the centre and manage many stakeholders, with the right mindset and ability to adapt you can have an exciting development within the Category & Sourcing team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business economics/ Logistics and Purchasing or a relevant professional education within Purchasing and Supply Management
- You have at least 3 years’ experience from category and sourcing functions in the e-tail or retail perspective with category and purchasing assistant tasks
- You’re highly results oriented and also accountable
- You have a strong customer focused approach with a proven analytical mind-set
- You are self-organizing, very structured and can keep focused under pressure and deliver defined targets on time
- You have professional integrity and also strong ethics
- You’re a team player with a positive and solutions-oriented attitude
- You are highly skilled in MS Office especially in Excel and database analysis
- Fluent English, written as well as spoken
- You will support the category manager in optimizing the assortment based on category strategy and plan as well as product maintenance.
- You’re responsible for providing reports and statistics on supplier and category level to support the category manager in decision making as well as to other internal/ external stakeholders.
- You will coordinate campaign related information.
- You will be responsible for dedicated product group(s) with related category tasks. You will manage the products lifecycle such as phase in, phase out, providing relevant information to internal interfaces for optimized processes and cost efficiency
- You’re responsible for follow up and review of supplier performance and evaluation including pricing and volumes together with the Strategic Purchaser. You will also collect and provide relevant information from the supplier to the Product Information team. You’re responsible for administrating price files and purchasing price development to internal stakeholders.
- We encourage you to pro-actively keep learning and wanting to participate in dedicated projects to continuously broaden your skills.
Pierce is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles. We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by 30% annually. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are 400 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service.
Our turnover during 2019 was 120 MEUR, up over 30% from the year before. And 2020 has started well. We continue our growth journey and, as a 'D-Award' finalist, we were recognized as one of the 3 best e-commerce companies in Sweden - something we are very proud of. In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden's Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by the global audit firm Deloitte in cooperation with Nasdaq.
It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.